Wednesday, May 14, 2008

One more wedding weekend =)

This past Saturday was Jeanette and Greg's wedding! She was such a beautiful bride and the wedding was awesome. The wedding was in Pittsburgh, PA which I love going to visit. This was Joe's first time in Pittsburgh and I wished that we had more time to check out the city so we will just have to come back up and visit Jeanette and Greg. =) They got married in their church which had beautiful stained glass, and unique architecture. Then the reception and dinner was at the Wyndam Hotel where we were staying. It was nice to be able to walk to the wedding from the hotel and then just go upstairs to our room once the wedding was over. Prego's get tired around 9:30/10pm but we made it til the end! Phyllis flew up to MD and Angela drove to North Beach and we all met at our house and drove up together. So it was a fun ride up and back with the extra company. Angela is 4 weeks ahead of me in her pregnancy so I had plenty of questions since she is ahead of me with everything from registry, day care, drs. appts, etc. It was really great to see everyone and catch up over the weekend. And Joe was happy that he went because he got to meet Jeanettes Uncle Jack Stanfield who was a hockey hall of famer in the 1970s. So he had a lot to talk about during dinner.
Jeanette and Greg! Isn't she beautiful?!

Me, Angela, Phyllis, and April (Campbell peeps at the wedding). I wished we had taken a side shot of Angela and I because I think it would be hard to tell who is further along than who. I think Abby likes to spread her little self out!

No comments: