Monday, December 15, 2008

Jingle All The Way - 10K

So I did my first 10K yesterday. I am just glad that I finished it =) I went with a couple of people from work. It was a really nice day for a walk in downtown dc. It was of course freezing in the morning but once you got going I had to start taking off layers. Today I am sore because some of the muscles that were used during the race yesterday had not been used in a while (pretty much pre-Abby) But it felt good getting outside and doing some exercising. I mainly walked/jogged with Alicyn and we both finished the race together at 1hr and 31min. Which is a little less that 15 minutes per mile. Next year I will be able to bring Abby along for the run and hopefully improve the time =)


Alicyn, Me, and Laura after the race - Sorry it is a little on the dark side, it came from the camera phone =)

No comments: