Friday, May 22, 2009

Free At Last, Free At Last, Thank God I Am Free AT LAST!

Well,

Today is my official last day with my company. Let's just say that my close friends know how long I have been dreaming about this. I can say all the bad/good things that have happened the time I was there, but I am not going to complain anymore.

This post is dedicated to all the people that helped keep me going throughout my time here when I felt down and completely exhausted. I can not thank you all so much for everything you all have done.

Most of all, there are no words that I can type or express my undying love for my wife Christina. She has been my rock, the hugger when I really needed it, my advice giver, the bright spot in my day, everything, everything, everything to me. I can definitely say that bc of her, I was able to not make dumb decisions that I would have regretted and kept me goal oriented in time. She keeps me centered when I go all horizontal in my head, and she always, I mean ALWAYS, makes sure that I keep true to my walk with God.

I love this woman more than anything else in the world, well, I love our little stinker too at home, she is the bestest as well.

But thank you all again for all the support and encouragement. I am about to begin another journey in life, and I am more than excited about it.


-Joe of Garner

1 comment:

The Townleys said...

Aww we totally love you guys! Let us know when you'd like to get together, now that the weather is nice we would LOVE to see you!