Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas for Christina and Joe

I love fall so these plates are just my style and Joe is a bargain hunter in training and found them on sale at a really great price!
Joe has a little Saturday project to work on...
Here is the ultimate baby bag...
Ok that expression could not be any better!
He definitely looks the part!


I love surprising Joe and giving him gifts! His reactions are always so awesome and genuine it is hilarious. So this Christmas I splurged a little bit and got him something he has been asking for, for a while which is a paintball gun. It reminded me of the movie "the Christmas Story" where the kid only wants a red ryder bb gun and everyone keeps telling him he will shoot his eye out. Well I did caution Joe on his gift NOT to shoot his eye out! I got some extra help on picking out the right stuff from a secret source at work! Which was awesome because what I would have picked out wouldn't have been nearly as good. =) What Joe got me was a scrapbooking organizer, plates from Pier 1, and a diaper bag. I know what you are thinking that it is too early for that but it was supposed to be our one baby motivation tool, but I guess we didn't really need much motivating. It happened a lot faster than we had anticipated. But it is still an awesome bag and it is even brown, blue and green so Joe shouldn't feel too feminine carrying it around as well!!

No comments: