Friday, October 3, 2008

Amazing

So I have a theory that when you are on the verge of going crazy your baby does something amazing and you get over it (whatever it is). So last night was my night and Abby was being special showing both Joe and I how loud she could scream, which by the way is one octave below ear piercing! This went on for about an hour and a half. I had to pray for patience and also prayed that we would get some sleep =) She went to bed about 11pm and did not wake up until 6am! I was in shock when I got up to look at the clock at 4:30 and she was still out. So I just rolled back over and went to sleep. Thank you Abby!

Also my child is growing like a weed. She is already in 3-6 month clothes and she is not even a month and a half! So needless to say many of her 0-3 month clothes only got worn once and some not even at all =( Below is her Muhammad Ali shirt that I got especially for her. It is a 3-6 month and I was thinking that it would swallow her up but it almost doesn't stretch to fit. By the end of the month it will probably be too small!


She was caught off guard a bit but I thought she was funny =)

As you can see she has her pink Ali shirt and her camo capris. She is one tough chick =)

2 comments:

Caleb said...

God will always give you more strength than you think you have. And practically speaking, it's amazing what a good night's sleep does for your attitude! Here's to Abby becoming a good sleeper!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

that last comment was from Caleb =0) He makes me so proud! Hang in there! I promise it gets better every day!