Monday, October 20, 2008

Back from Work!

I survived!!! The past two weeks were miserable for me. I don't want to go into much detail bc all I did was work, work, work. I worked 95 hrs the 1st week, and about 70 this past week. I was able to see Christina for a little bit when they came down, however, I had to work both Saturday and Sunday so being the greatest wife in the world she is, she actually came to the warehouse I was working in and helped out as well. Abby was such a delight when they both came up to see me. While Christina and I were both working, she just was as peaceful and quiet as she could be Christina would send me pictures everyday to cheer me up and it gave me motivation each day to keep going and get this stuff done so I can see my family. I came home Friday evening and I didn't want to let go of my wife or my daughter. Christina was amazing with taking care of Abby the two weeks I was away. I am so blessed to have her as my wife and to have Abby as my daugther. These two women are to of the most special things to me and I cherish every moment I get to spend with them. I attached some of the pictures that Christina would send me. The great thing is Abby is developing her own little persona now and is smiling like crazy. It just lights up Christina and myself to see that big grin.

No comments: