Friday, November 21, 2008

Abby's 3 month photo shoot

We had Annette who is a friend from Joe's old work (NEBF) take some pictures of Abby and the family on Sunday. She did a great job! They turned out really good. Abby did a good job as well. She didn't get her normal nap so I was a little worried she would be extra fussy but she wasn't to bad. You could tell she just wanted to go to bed though. And right when we were done with the pictures she fell asleep for about 2 hours!

Here is a little sneak peak:


Abigail with Joe - this is a classic pic


Abigail looks like she is cracking up! She is talking more =)


Abigail looks like she is scheming!


Abigail is holding Daddy's finger, she is doing a good job holding on to stuff.


What can I say... you just want to squeeze her!

2 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

I love the last picture. She is so beautiful!

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Hey Christina-

I need your creative help! I volunteered to plan Ben's classroom's Christmas party. I thought of the theme of a "Santa Sock Hop" because Ben will be the only little boy in the classroom. I thought he could dress up like Santa. We could have cute little christmas socks for all the little girls and the parents, play Christmas music, etc. Can yout think of any fun ideas for either games, onesies, etc??

Adrienne (in case you thought all of this was Caleb's idea....hehe)