Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day off = Mommy and Abigail day!

So today is veterans day and I have the day off. Unfortunately Joe does not so it is just me and the little munchkin today =) So I think she might have some teeth coming in. There are two little white caps on the bottom that look a little like her molars or something. She has been a little fussy last night and this morning but when I gave her the baby orajel and a teether it seemed to help her out =) So she is just an early bloomer it seems like. She is also grabbing and holding onto her toys. I had the day care lady, Stephanie practice some more with her yesterday and she said she got so excited that she banged herself in the head with it. She didn't cry though, she probably just layed there and thought about it. She seems to have this look of deep thought sometimes, which is hillarious.

I also decided to try out the bumbo chair since she is doing much better with her head control. And from the pic you can see she is doing pretty good on her own! Now if she could just find her thumb I think she would be a happy camper.



Hi daddy, we miss you!


"What?!" =)

1 comment:

Caleb said...

That is a funny picture!

"I'm pink and I'm CRAAAAAZY!"