Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Abby has been sleeping so great! Today was no exception. She woke up at 5:45 to eat and then right back to sleep until 9:30!!! Thank you Abby =) We have been transitioning off of her sleeping wedge/form. It all started because I left it at daycare this week. Which to be honest I was a little nervous when I put her to bed the night I forgot the form at daycare. I was thinking that she would wake up at least 5 times that night. But she did not make a peep until 5am (when she is supposed to be up!). I could not believe it! She actually sleeps better without it. If anyone is enabling her it would be me. I keep thinking she can't do something and then she proves me wrong!

We spent the day just hanging out together. We got up and made breakfast, then we went to get our hair cut. We stopped by an Amish Market that is now in Upper Marlboro, about 2 minutes from where we used to live. It isn't quite up to the same level as the Annapolis Amish Market but it was still delicious. We ended up getting some Chocolate covered strawberries which we awesome. Then we went to Bowie for a little bit of shopping and then back home to go to dinner with Ma-moo and Pop-pop. We had a great day of hanging out. Abby was so good, she loves to see all of the new things wherever we go. So normally her look is inquisitive and nosey =)


Abby helped me with the Valentines Day Cards. She gave a little something extra to the cards =)


Our little carebear! We bought her the carebear to match her helmet/snow cap =)


I got some cuddle time with my little valentine!

No comments: