Saturday, February 14, 2009

What I do on Friday Nights Now...

So we have been wanting to go through the medicine cabinet for a couple of weeks now. We bought all of the organizational tools but just didn't have the time or motivation. So Joe went to the movies to go see Friday the 13th, and those of you reading this that know me, know how I CANNOT watch scary movies! I have too much of an imagination, that I would not be able to sleep if I were to watch something like that. Joe has grown up on horror movies. What cracks me up, is the person who introduced him to the classics (his Dad, no longer watches them! So Joe ended up going solo to the movie. Brian was going to go with him but wasn't feeling well on Friday. So since it was just Abby and I at the house we decided to tackle some of the stuff that we had been putting off. What is so sad is I ended up finding some items that had expiration dates of 2000 and 2003....whoops! I have decided that since I am now a mom, I need to start paying attention to things like expiration dates!


Look at all of that trash!


Look at the organization =) I can do it if I try...

No comments: