Sunday, March 29, 2009

Amazing Race!


Well a few weeks ago I decided to go to an open casting call for the next season of the Amazing Race with my brother in law Dave.
The tryouts were in Baltimore so Christina, Abby and I decided to make a weekend trip out of it. The girls went to the aquarium while Dave and I bared the cold weather at 7am.
We got there early bc we didn't know how long the line was going to be, and I was extremely happy bc the tryouts were at the Harley Davidson dealership.
Let me tell you that Baltimore's finest was out and we had a lot of laughs.
We finally got called up for our audition around 11ish, and we were both nervous.
All the audition was once we entered the room we had to stand in front of a camera and we had 3 minutes to say why we would be good competitors for the show.
Needles to say, we doubt we will get a call back, but I had a great time hanging out with him. Plus my brother Brian made us really cool shirts to wear as well.

No comments: