Monday, March 30, 2009

St. Joseph of Waldorf Day!

It is officially St. Joseph of Waldorf day! Joe turns 28 today! So as
part of his present I filled out the lovely questionnaire everyone has been posting about their husbands and I am making a pact that I will be extra nice to him today. I love you hunny and hope you have a great birthday!!!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
if I'm in the room? The Office, Hell's Kitchen, Food Network, Monk,
Psych (kind of depends on the season and the day...)
if I'm not in the room or he thinks I'm not paying attention? Lost, 30
Rock, Smallville, UFC, TNA

This is why we can't get rid of cable...

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Caesar

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Some kinds of fish and taco salad

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Miller Lite

5. Has he ever played a musical instrument?
Yes - I think he had a Tuba once and he played another instrument for a
couple of months as a kid... Nothing really stuck =)

6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 1/2

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
He used to collect OCC bikes, and then it was model cars, now I would
say he might get into old trains...

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
PB&J (with homemade strawberry jelly), he also likes toasted bagel
sandwiches with turkey and cheese

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Pizza - because you can change the toppings to something new each day.

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cookie Crisp

11. What would he never wear?
He used to say pink and then we had Abby and I convinced him to get a
pink shirt and he looks good in pink. He doesn't like wearing anything
baggy and if the neck of the shirt is too loose it is pretty much
garbage!

12. What is his favorite sports team?
The Redskins, even when they are playing bad (that is the sign of a true
fan!)

13. Who did he vote for?
McCain, because that is who I voted for... Joe is not really into
politics so my vote just counts twice ;)

14. Who is his best friend?
Besides me - it would be Caleb, which is great. I think everyone needs
someone they can say just about anything to and be able to hang out.
Also Joe cherishes the friendship with Caleb for his bike, which he is
going to take ownership of in June. He is just a little excited about
this transfer.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Leave the
mail and other paperwork on the kitchen table, leave dishes in the sink,
nag (sometimes I can get on a roll!)

16. What is his heritage?
English/Catholic/Jewish (not sure if the last two are really
heritages...)

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Ice Cream
Cake

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Football (when he wasn't injured)

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Watching TV (which is why we can't get rid of cable), working on
projects outside or in his workshop in the basement, playing with Abby

20. What is one unique talent? Joe can make you laugh at just about
anytime. I can't stay mad at him for very long because he will do
something random or say something funny and sucker me into forgiving
him.

No comments: