Monday, February 18, 2008

13 Weeks

My parents were up this weekend to check out Jennifer's wedding dress (which was perfect and beautiful and exactly what she was looking for) No other details can be provided just in case Uncle Sean reads this blog =)

On Friday night my parents, Joe and I went to the youth sponsored Valentine's Banquet. The food was awesome and the youth did a great job with the decorations and the waitressing! I wished that I could go to a restaurant with that kind of food and service more often! They had NY Strip and Teriaki Chicken with a salad, baked potato and veggies. Then for dessert there was cheesecake! Delicious! There was more food than even I could eat. Then Joe and I got suckered into playing a version of the Newlywed Game. We won! It was a lot of work for a box of chocolates but it was a lot of fun. Now the whole church knows dirt on both of us.

Saturday we took everyone out to the Amish Market in Annapolis for lunch. It is kind of a la carte but they have the most amazing homemade food! They have these pepperoni logs that are too good for words. So you just have to try them to know what we mean. But they have homemade ice cream, pretzels, fried chicken, candy, fudge, etc.


Below is a picture of what I look like at 13 weeks. My dress has a crazy pattern so it hides it pretty well but you can still see it a little bit =)

1 comment:

Caleb said...

just so you know, we expect that kind of service when we come visit you. my wife requires the room temperature to be a balmy 78 degrees, and i require 3 ice cubes in my scotch before bed... other requests to follow!