Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter 2008

Sunday was Easter and Joe and I woke up at 5:10am in order to make it to the sunrise service at church. There was special incentive to go to the morning service because the hospitality committee was going to be making a huge breakfast!! And anywhere there is food I am there =) They had sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, biscuits, waffles, juice and coffee. It was all wonderful! The torturous part was that during the entire sermon, you could SMELL all of that wonderfulness from in the sanctuary. After breakfast I think that I went into a food coma because when Joe and I got home at 8:30am I hopped back into bed (which is so not like me) and slept for another 3 hours =) That is when I know I am carrying a little bit of Joey in me.



We had easter dinner at mamoo and pop-pops new house (our neighbors). And it was more delicious food. We got to hang out with Savannah, Logan and Elsa which was great. They were in their spiffy new easter clothes and looked as cute as ever! They went on an easter egg hunt after dinner was over and did a great job hunting for the eggs.


There are all of the beautiful nieces and nephews all decked out for easter!




Accidents with tights will happen!

Savannah was good at finding the eggs, she was going all over the place!

Uncle Joey might have been assisting a little with this find...

No comments: