Monday, March 10, 2008

Week 16 - Belly Shots

As promised I did come through this week. I will definitely try to get better since I seem to be changing rather quickly. I have two shots one of the end of week 15 (Friday) and then one at the beginning of Week 16 (today). It is crazy how big I look today compared with Friday. Maybe I ate a little too good over the weekend.

Friday was dress down day at work so I got to wear jeans. You can kind of see the belly through the layers.

Today I had to dress more work appropriate but you can definitely see a belly in that dress. It is too funny the difference a couple of days can make.

2 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

you actually look a wee bit pregnant in the bottom picture! how exciting! it's hard to believe you are in your second trimester!

Braden said...

Hey Christina, you look fantastic! I'm sorry to hear about your cough. you know what is weird? I sneezed for the first three months of being pregnant. I didn't have a cold, just sneezed. Once we've been taken over by baby, wierd things start happening! take care!
Sarah