Friday, September 26, 2008

Road Trip - Day 2

Saturday Abby, Grandma, and I had some errands to run. We wanted to surprise daddy by getting her pictures made for her one month. We ended up going to JC Pennys. They turned out pretty good. I should get the pictures next month so I will post them when the come in. She did fine until the photographer kept wanting to tease her with her pacifier. So we went to the mall and to Walmart which all took about 5 hours. We were gone for quite a while, but Abby was good. She is allowing us to tote her around pretty much anywhere as long as she can eat and get changed out of her dirty diapers =)

That night we finished up the stuff for Jennifers party. I broke out all of my cake decorating kit and made a little tank cake for Declan. It turned out pretty cute and what I had imagined in my head.

No comments: