Friday, September 26, 2008

Visit to Baltimore and the Zoo

We met Aunt G-G (Angie) and Elsa at the zoo on Thursday morning. I had not been to the zoo in year and really miss going. I had never been to the one in Baltimore but it was really nice. The animals were out that morning because the weather was so nice. It was in the mid-60s. They had a baby elephant that had just been born so we were able to see him, and the giraffes and chimpanzees, and penguins, rhinos, zebras, cheetahs, etc. It was also good exercise pushing the stroller up and down all of the hills. ;)

After the zoo we went back to Angie and Daves for lunch and Abby got to hang out with everyone before we had to head back. I had to make a pit stop on the way back to the house because I had dreamed that the diaper bag was stocked full of diapers, but in reality there was only 1 left in there. I also forgot her pacifier which is sometimes a necessity in between feedings so I was kicking myself. So we had to go to Safeway, thank goodness for grocery stores!



No comments: