Friday, September 26, 2008

Visit at the DEA

We went to my work on Tuesday so that everyone could see Abby. Since she let me sleep on Monday night we were able to make it. If it had been a hard night we probably would have had to reschedule the visit. Everyone enjoyed seeing her. We were there for quite a few hours. There are a lot of people to visit and see! It took us about an hour and a half just to make it from the outside of the building to my cube. (There were a lot of people stopping us to see the baby before we actually made it to my section) She let everyone know she was there when she got hungry so they got to see all sides of her and check out the volume on those lungs!


Mary feeding Abby

Toni having mommy flashbacks =)

Tiffany was a natural she had her knocked out in about 2 minutes

Michele getting to cuddle with Abby

We are missing one SIBer and that is Michelle Bower - I was slacking in the camera department...

No comments: