Tuesday, January 1, 2008

8 weeks =)

Not much of a belly yet but it will get there, the baby is about the size of a kidney bean so far.

My body is beginning to change and I am starting to finally feel some of the not so fun things. I have to finally realize I can't move quite as fast as I used to and still feel ok. 4:30am is not as easy to get up as it used to (not that it ever was super easy to begin with). My clothes are beginning to get a little more snug around the waist, so it is getting harder to pick out clothes in the morning. Thank goodness however I have 2 wardrobes to choose from now that Jennifer is staying with us =) I cannot wait to go to the doctor next week to hear the heartbeat and know that everything is OK. It will definitely give me a peace of mind!

1 comment:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

I am so jealous of your waistline! You look great!

Adrienne