Monday, January 28, 2008

10 Week Mug Shot




I am starting to bubble out now. It is much harder to stay buttoned up all day. Typically after lunch I have to unbutton or the little baby can't breathe!


I have my energy back. I think that I realized that this weekend when I was able to hang with 18 teenage girls =) We went to Charlotte this weekend for the Revolve Tour which is the younger version of Women of Faith. It was a really awesome weekend with the girls. They had Natalie Grant, Hawk Nelson, KJ52, and Ayeisha Woods as the headliners singers, so the baby got some jams in. And Jenna Lucado and Chad Eastham were the speakers. Everything was really great and the girls got a lot out of the weekend. They learned a lot about guys that they didn't know and understand before. And they came to realize that they need to see themselves as treasures and not as targets!

1 comment:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

You look great!! I am so happy to hear that you have your energy back, too!

As for the pants, I used to use a rubber band for the button. You loop it around the hole, then fasten it to the button. It saved me from having to buy maternity clothes too early!

-Adrienne