Monday, January 28, 2008

Caution: Before you eat another Low Fat Strawberry Pop Tart

Ok so since I have been pregnant I have to eat 2 breakfasts. One before we leave for work and then another when I get to work. So I typically have a pop tart or a waffle in the morning because they are transportable. But this is the first time I have tried the Low Fat Strawberry. When I took it out of the toaster it crumbled in my hand and the filling burned my finger really, really, really bad. I mean where are the warnings! The thing just fell apart. This is the last time I try to be conscious about eating a little more on the healthy side. The regular poptarts have more consistency and hold together better. =)


I just thought I would warn everyone and also show my scar. The finger that was burned was the ring finger. (It is the bubble that is on my finger. Sorry if you are grossed out, but it is worse in real life)


No comments: