Sunday, April 13, 2008

20/21 weeks

Since the sonogram my date has moved around and so last week I was 20 or 21 weeks. Abigail is growing a little faster than they had originally thought. This post is a little behind, so I will have 21/22 weeks soon...
Funny story:
Joe and I were at Home Depot last week getting paint and supplies for this weekend. We were in line and there was a man behind us that was just making small talk. He was asking Joe and I if we were painting the nursery. I told him that we had already painted the nursery but we were painting the rest of the house. Then Joe wispers to me, "Do you know that man?" I said no, then Joe very seriously says, "How does he know about the nursery?" Then I had to ask him if he has checked out my BELLY lately?! =) Hehe my husband is so funny sometimes.


No comments: