Thursday, April 3, 2008

I Can't Sit Still!!

Well, today is the day that we will hopefully be able to find out the gender of the baby, as long as they open up their legs when the doctor is there. Christina and I have been so nervous for the last couple of days bc we just want to know, we have our theories, but we want to have a doctor's approval of what our little one is. Our appointment for the sonogram is at 3:30 today. Christina already has planned for tomorrow if we find out its a boy she has a blue blouse to wear and if it is a girl, it will be a pink one. That is how she is going to tell the people at her work bc they are so anxious to know like us. We are running a poll right now with all our friends and about is almost even, 10 say Boy, while 7 say Girl. Some say twins which we both kinda don't like to even think about right now.

Another interesting thing that is happening tonight is my 1st of 3 motorcycle riding classes I get to take. Christina got me the classes for Christmas and it is finally here. It is a 3 day course, and if I pass the written and rode test than I get my Class M license. And my dream will come true finally, where me and best bud Caleb get to cruise down the road together on our bikes. Maybe one day John will convince his lady to let him be a man and get a bike!!

So back to the baby, once we find out, we will update the blog tonight and call all of our friends.

3 comments:

Garner Gang said...

I just sent you an email! That is so wierd that we were both thinking the same thing!

Caleb said...

joe how can you pass the written test when you can't even spell "road" correctly?! rode?

Unknown said...

Is a motorcycle really a good choice for somebody with balance issues???