Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Joe's 27th Birthday!!!

Joe turned 27 on Sunday =) I got to wake him up at 7:30 and then right after I woke him up he got his first birthday phone call from Emily Hancock who shares a birthday with him. Then he got to open his birthday presents. We didn't have breakfast stuff so we got to go to McD's for breakfast =) I was kind of happy about not having to cook or clean up. So he had a pretty good morning if you ask me ;) In the afternoon we had a panini party with some of our family and friends. We had a great time together and then Joe, Juan, and Steve reminiced around the GI Joe Movie.

Jayna hooked Joe up with the GI Joe cartoon series and the movie on DVD! He was so siked =)

Argghh! Logan was a pirate for the party. It came on the bag from Aunt JJ.

Juan gave Joe a bundle of 60th Birthday balloons, a dinosaur pinata and the Thriller CD - very random but very Joe!

1 comment:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Thinking about you guys and the BIG day tomorrow! I will be checking the blog like a madwoman! (Or you can call me!)

Adrienne