Sunday, July 27, 2008

Final Bradley Class!

Joe and I officially have our Sunday afternoons back and we have successfully completed the 10 week Bradley Class!!! We are more prepared than when we started and are getting more and more ready for Abigail to arrive. I still would like for her to come in August though, so those of you out there that would like to see her here earlier, STOP wishing that =) She is much easier to take care of where she is for right now and I think she is too comfortable to do all of the work necessary to come out. She also needs to be the only Garner/Edwards born in August ;)

During tonights class we went over a little review and played some games. It was a healthy competition - guys versus girls. We went back and forth asking each team questions and then scored their answers based on how much they got right. The score ended 21 to 16.5 girls of course wiping the floor =). The guys did a good job which means that they learned something and should be ready to coach their wives when the time comes!! Whenever that might be.

2 comments:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

My prediction is August 18th! (Don't ask me why...)

I am so happy to hear about the mustang. I am sure that is a huge relief.

Don't forget to continue to do your squats!! It sounds as if you at least got confidence out of the Bradley Class!

-Adrienne

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Wow! It's almost less than 20 days until your due date! Just wait until you get into single digit days....it's a CRAZY feeling!

Guess I should really get those bottles to you ASAP....I am SOOOO sorry it has taken me so long. I promise to get those out before the week-end!