Monday, July 7, 2008

Recap - "Babymoon"



The last weekend in June Joe and I took a trip to Ocean City, MD for a little last chance vacation before little Abigail gets here. We got to use someone's condo which was right at the water. That was probably my favorite part. You got to see, smell and hear the ocean without getting burnt by the sun. =) Let me just say SPF 60 works. I didn't get burnt the whole time we were down there. Joe and I got to spend Wednesday at the condo by ourselves before my family came up for the weekend. We had a very enjoyable, RESTFUL weekend. We took a lot of walks on the strip and on the beach so I was able to get some exercise in. I didn't really get to get into the water because the waves were really harsh and knocked me over. So Joe cut me off from getting into the water.




A little laugh - because Joe says the darndest things...


We were walking on Coastal Highway and at the crosswalks they have the chirping sounds as well as the lights so people now they can cross. Joe says, "I guess they have those for deaf people". I just said, can you say that again? Then he said, whoops I meant blind people =)!



Joe got to enjoy a cigar every night he was on vacation. Lucky for us he only likes them on occassion ;)
My mom took a few couple poses of us on the beach.

We had date night on Friday night and Joe and I went to Fagger's Island. It was a really awesome restaurant right on the water (bay side). We got to eat outside and enjoy the boats, birds, and really awesome weather!

No comments: