Friday, August 8, 2008

Record

So last night I actually got almost 5 hours of sleep, but this morning I woke up and now the rash seems to burn instead of itch. It is either a sign that it is getting better or I am becomming allergic to the calamine lotion. It is a good thing that I have a drs. appt. this afternoon because otherwise I would just start working my way down the list of wives tales to try and get this baby out =)

Also I can not count how many people have said that I am carrying a boy. I know I have mentioned it before but it may be giving me a complex now. We have a boys name picked out just in case, but the poor thing will be in pink for at least the first 6 months. At least the room is done neutrally just in case something turns out differently than we had expected. All we can do is wait for the baby to come out!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christina, we are thinking about you! This too shall pass!