Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sleep

I did get a couple of hours last night which is more than I can say for the half an hour the night before. So we are making progress... =)

I had to stay home from work yesterday because I couldn't stand being in the car for more than 15 minutes. So Abby and I were productive at the house. We reorganized the kitchen cabinets and cleaned. Sounds like fun doesn't it?! ;) We also ran some errands to get out of the house and for a change of scenery. So we walked around Walmart for about an hour. All I kept thinking about was that movie about the girl having the baby in the Walmart (wishful thinking). Where the Heart Is I think is what it is called.

Joe was able to take me to the pool when he got home from work. It makes such a big difference. I am so thankful that Charlie and Diane live so close, it has been a sanity saver!

Joe and I made dinner, which was this orange shrimp with fried rice. It turned out pretty good. And then since I couldn't sit down I kept on cooking. I made a squash casserole, a cake for all of the August B-days at work, and strawberry jelly. Joe's mom came over to help with the strawberry jelly because it takes a lot of stirring and clean up. But everything came out good.

1 comment:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

Can someone say....NESTING!!