Saturday, June 28, 2008

32/33 Weeks

I am a little late in posting this picture but it still counts! We are on vacation and enjoying OC, MD! More will come about that trip. Abigail is getting bigger and definitely moving around more. She doesn't however like to perform when other people try to touch my belly. It is almost as if she is saying whoa now, who is that? And when Joe tries to feel it is almost as if it calms her down to where she stops moving! This technique will hopefully come in handy in the next couple of months when mommy needs a break! Joe has been able to feel her a little bit. He has to be sneaky about it and catch her off guard. I am getting really excited about meeting this little character that is growing inside of me. She is going to make life so exciting I am sure! =)


No comments: