Monday, June 9, 2008

Spa Mama

Saturday Joe and I went to Annapolis because we had a Spa Mama class that was being offered at the hospital. We got to Annapolis early so we could run some errands and have lunch at the Amish Market, which was amazing as always. They have to best food ever. I could eat there everyday but I know that it would probably kill me.

The class was a 3 hour class taught by a massage therapist. She went over different massage techniques used before and during labor. Also she focused on breathing methods and visualization. I thought the class was great. Joe definitely got a work out but he is such a good sport about this stuff. He is going to be a great coach when the time comes! Which by the way based on the counter that he created is currently about 75 days away. But she can come whenever she feels like it.

2 comments:

megan said...

I love the counter! It helps me keep track. =)

Garner Gang said...

Joe will be excited that you like it. Just give it some flexibility just in case she enjoys being cooped up inside for an extra week or so. =)