Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let it be said, let it be done!!

At 10:36pm on Sunday night I finished my last paper, for my last class!!! I am done with the Masters program and could not be more relieved or excited. =) I had to wake Joe up on Sunday to let him know that I had finished. Last night I decided to stay away from the computer and amazingly I found a lot of stuff to do around the house =) You know like go through a weeks worth of mail, make dinner, go for a walk, etc. It was very nice to just not have to think to much for a change. I even started reading my Bradley Method (birthing) book. So now my mommy education/training begins...

I would like to thank my wonderful husband for taking care of me (and the house stuff) so I could concentrate on school. Also for encouraging me and believing that I could finish when I wanted to quit. I am lucky and blessed to have Joe in my life.

2 comments:

megan said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!! Enjoy your few weeks of free time before Abby takes over. =)

Caleb and Adrienne said...

YAY! How exciting. It feels like yesterday that you were starting your classes. Congrats on a job well done....

Here's to our husbands who both seem to have many selfless moments and pick up our slack when the need arises!

By the way, I have been meaning to e-mail you to tell you how much I LOVE your bedding pattern that you picked out for the nursery. Too Cute!