Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last weeks preggo pic - Week 30/31

Last week was very very draining but a lot of good stuff happened. We finished painting the stairwell and landing and one of the feature walls in the nursery. (which was a big accomplishment!) We were able to put up all of Abbys shelves, pictures, and sculptures in her room before the shower. We were able to clean and get everything ready for the shower thanks to Joe's mom and Jennifer for helping out! So every night went something like this, came home, started painting, ate dinner, kept painting, went to bed 10ish, woke up at 4:30 and started all over again! By Friday I was ready to crash but that was our longest night. Abby gave me a burst of energy at the end.


We are beginning to jut out a bit more. I think that the patterns are distracting in the shirt and it makes me look smaller. I will have to keep this logic in mind for once she is born =)

No comments: