Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Week 28/29

So another week closer! Today we get to go to the doctors and have the diabetes test done! Fun stuff... I really hope that the apple pie and ice cream I had last night does not throw the test off! Last night I might have eaten a little too much because I had acid reflux again and again it was one of the days that I could actually sleep in!!!! How does she know that?! But the tums helped some I just had to sleep sitting up most of the night... Mommy loves you Abby! My doctors office is not moving until the middle of July now which makes it a little easier to get to the appointments from work within an hour. They are going to be moving from Bowie to Waugh Chapel which will add about 20 minutes in rush hour, but it is worth it because I like the practice we are going to.


1 comment:

Caleb and Adrienne said...

What flavor did you get? Try and eat protein afterwards (not carbs), so you don't get the shakes! Hope all goes well. You look great!